Al-Faruque Bags Ltd. GM, Operation
Al-Faruque Bags Ltd.
(Published at 25-12-2016)
Jan 10, 2017
No. of Vacancy:
Job Description / Responsibility
- Provide guidance for the successful day to day operation of the Factory.
- Established production schedules for manufacturing departments to ensure established inventory levels are met while operating at the optimum efficiency.
- Overall responsibility for ensuring that staffing and competency levels are achieved/exceeded in all aspects of the manufacturing process.
- Monitor operation expenses to reduce costs while maintaining product quality.
- Develop and execute the production budgets, including relevant department`s accountable to the achievement of budgets.
- Analyze workforce requirements and implement/ensure efficient workforce.
- Conduct performance appraisals, identify need to training and provide effective guidance to all managers.
- Encourage and promote operations in a continuous improvement environment.
- Remove production constraints; allocate human and equipment resources and direct production employees to attain all established goals.
- Remove waste and constraints from the production process to improve efficiencies and enhance productivity.
- Work closely with production and quality assurance personnel to review product quality consistency while monitoring yield rates and wastage to determine trends and areas of improvement.
- Manages policy deployment in the areas of manufacturing techniques, quality, cost reduction, complete and on-time delivery, safety, customer satisfaction, employee relations, visual controls and performance measures.
- Work in collaboration with Marketing and Quality Assurance Divisions to develop and bring to market new products.
- Work with the Purchasing Manager to develop and improve supplier relationships for all Plant inputs.
- Work in collaboration with the Manager to manage relationships with enterprise agreements as needed.
- Maintain primary processing and production equipment and ancillary services.
- Monitor total factory`s security systems functions properly.
- Maintain General Administration and Co-ordination with various departments.
- In short take full responsibilities of the factory`s overall operations.
- Retired Army Officer (Commissioned) with Masters/ MBA (Major in HRM)
- Educational Qualification may be relaxed for Experienced & Competent candidate.
- At least 15 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area (s): Administration, Production/Operation Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Group of Companies, Manufacturing (FMCG), Packaging Industry, Plastic/ Polymer Industry, Garments
- 40 to 50 year(s)
- Demonstrated strong leadership, team building and advanced coaching skills.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate people, assess and develop employee skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of the principles and applications associated with manufacturing operations, maintenance and engineering.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills, with the ability to balance production, maintenance and customer needs.
- Strong analytical and decision making skills.
- Highly motivated, results oriented, driven.