This job ad has been posted over 40 days ago...
Brand Executive OPPO Bangladesh Communication Equipment Co. Ltd.
(Published at 24-12-2016)
Dec 31, 2016
No. of Vacancy:
Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible for planning of PR & marketing activities, including media program delivery, content and campaign development.
- Responsible for championing the OPPO Story and ensuring all branding activities are undertaken within the OPPO Global brand framework.
- Assist in formulating and generating new ideas for effective and integrated brand management.
- Support to plan, develop, and execute marketing programs & campaigns in different media with the help of Supervisor.
- Create report using Google Analytics and other platforms to measure performance.
- Assist to execute and participate in different promotional events in coordination with Sales and Branding department.
- Plan and coordinate Public Relations activities designed to create and maintain a favorable public image for OPPO.
- Coordinate in developing and maintaining digital and traditional media platforms. Assist in developing relationships and follow up proactively with different media personnel.
- Analyze the marketing condition and assist Brand Manager in developing and implementing media planning, buying and budgeting with innovative ideas.
- Efficiently manage vendor relationships and assist in building effective partnerships.
- Maintains contact with different Government officials, community, members of the press/media both local and international and any other personalities who are involved in Smartphone Industry.
- Any other responsibilities as and when assigned by the management.
BBA/ MBA (Major in Marketing) from any reputed university with good academic background.
- At most 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area (s): Brand Planning/Development, Advertising & Promotion, Public Relation
- Strong demonstrable writing, researching and computer skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills.
- An ability to work under pressure and to a deadline.
- Has a passion for Smartphone and its development.
- Has an extensive knowledge of the smart phone technology and offering of telecom operators like GP, Robi, Banglalink and so on.
- Ability to manage multiple projects efficiently and to prioritize competing commitments.
- Creative and innovative, with a nose for a good story.
- Has a demonstrable and in-depth understanding of the Bangladesh media landscape.
- We offer a working environment, which is challenging but ultimately rewarding for the most talented and dedicated professional.
- Amazing career opportunity with faster career growth.
- Full attendance bonus.
- Over than one year seniority bonus.
Recent jobs at OPPO