Walton Hi-Tech Industries Ltd. Civil Engineer (Plumbing Design)
(Published at 22-12-2016)
Dec 31, 2016
No. of Vacancy:
Job Description / Responsibility
- Strong understanding of engineering lifecycle related to Plumbing/Fire Protection deliverables.
- Work directly with lead engineers to design Plumbing/Fire Protection systems for Industrial Building.
- Detailed design experience for Plumbing/Fire Protection systems.
- Layout and size equipment on floor plans.
- Responsibilities will likely include demonstrated understanding of utilities, plumbing, lab waste piping, fire protection, etc.
- ability to coordinate and interact effectively with other MEP disciplines.
- Identifying deliverables, defining requirements, and creating design drawings.
- Develop technical specifications and layouts while planning the network diagram for the factories.
B.Sc in Civil Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Water Resource Engineering From any recognized University.
- At least 28 year(s)
- 5-7 years of facility design and construction experience in any Land developer company or industries.
- Strongly motivated, well organized, and shows professional initiative.
- Takes ownership of assignments, can work both independently and as part of the team.
- ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
Recent jobs at Walton