This job ad has been posted over 40 days ago...
Advocate (Legal Affairs ) Walton Hi-Tech Industries Ltd.
(Published at 22-12-2016)
Dec 31, 2016
No. of Vacancy:
Job Description / Responsibility
- Clear and complete conception of land related papers, deeds and documents, records, ownership, chain of ownership etc.
- Collect & store all land related documents and follow/execute all types of land tax, court hearing, and documentation formalities.
- Handling land related issues - Land purchase, deed draft preparation and authenticity assessment of ownership claims by third party.
- Identify and consult with stakeholders with appropriate authority on land issues and consult applicable legislation & by - laws concerning land.
- Manage records of land agreements & contracts and maintain records of land use and areas for potential development.
- Communicate with concern A.C Land office/Tofshil office/ sub registry office and land dispute court.
- Prepare all legal deeds & documents; processing of land purchases and update of land documents by maintaining the legal codes of conduct.
- Ensure land comply with legislation and assist with amendments to land authority.
- Liaison and coordinate with management.
- All land related cases to be appear, monitor and ensure that the progress is good.
Qualified in LLB (Honours) and LLM from any reputed institute.
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area (s): Land, Lawyer, Tax Law, Regulatory, Compliance
- 28 to 40 year(s)
- Candidate must have at least 5 years practical experience on land related issues.
- Proper understanding of relevant land legislation, policies and procedures.
- Strong understanding of land related documents, taxation and so on.
- Decision making skills and effective verbal & written communication skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills related to land affairs.
- Must have knowledge in MS office (Specially in Word, Excel, Power point)
- Must have good communication skill and typing both in Bengali and English.
Recent jobs at Walton