NGO Job at Islamic Relief Worldwide Bangladesh
Islamic Relief Worldwide Bangladesh
(Published at 16-12-2016)
Dec 25, 2016
No. of Vacancy:
- Islamic Relief Bangladesh is going to implement WaSH Project "Promoting Access to Safe Water, Sanitation and Hygiene for the Coastal Community living in Satkhira District". The project will be implement in Debhata Upzila under Satkhira District. Under this project 1960 households and 500 students at school level will get Safe water access and training on basic hygiene practice. The major activities of this project are: (a) Installation of 100 nos appropriate water points, (b) Training of 2300 Caretaker of the water points and distribution of 100 nos well repairing and maintenance toolbox. (c) Basic Hygiene training to 9800 participants (d) Installation of 100 nos sanitary latrine to the 100 households. Approximate Project Period is to be Eight Month starting from January, 1, 2017.
- The Messenger cum Night guard will be responsible for security, Cleaning & other messengerial work under the direct supervision of the Project Coordinator. Job Location for this position is Debhata Upazila Under Satkhira District.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure security at office premises both sift day & night.
- Documents send & receive from Govt. office, Local & others organizations.
- Internal documents serve from desk to desk.
- Do support photocopy & binding purpose.
- Do serve water desk to desk.
- Clean Office room & furniture daily basis.
- Goods packing send and receive to and from currier service or any other services.
- Goods loading & unloading from vendors related to repair maintenance.
- Responsible for all types of documentation.
- Responsible for Guest attain.
- Ensuring the visibility of the project as per project design/planning
- Perform any other duties assigned by Supervisor
- Minimum Three Years relevant experience in International or national NGO`s.
- Experienced in working with WASH related project.
- Minimum knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point, etc.
- No serious illness.
- Minimum spoken and written English language skills is essential.
- Willing to travel and work in the most remote areas of Bangladesh
- Must bear valid driving license and should bear to drive motor bike willingly at field level.Willing to adapt to IRW`s norms and values • Supportive, effective and good team player
- Ability to work under pressure and manage workload effectively
- Report writing skills
- Conflict Resolution & Negotiation skill.
- Financial management skill
Other Benefits will be provided as per organizational HR policy.